Chief Data Officer Exchange
28 March 2017
29 March 2017
What do you need to be thinking about when transforming your business and unlocking the true value of your data? Find out at the Exchange.
This is an exclusive invitation-only networking opportunity for you to distill complex data issues (commercial, operational or technical) into clear, concise action points to take back to your organisation. Network with your peers, and learn how to deploy insightful and action-led data strategy at every level.
At the Chief Data Officer Exchange, 60 of your peers will share their data case studies and the insights and actions they have implemented to real change in their organisations.
Are you striving to:
- Implement data-centric strategies across your business?
- Generate value to the business through data and analytics?
- Use data to be innovative and unlock brand new revenue streams?
Learn how to exploit the technology that will enable your data vision to succeed?
- British Gas’s James Morgan Highlighting a 360degrees change programme – people, process, technology, data & culture transformation – measuring impact six months on
- Discover how SNCF are industrialising Big Data
- Hear from Shell and Bupa on how data is enabling change and unlocking value in traditional organisations
- Determine what are the key data requirements underpinning your organisation’s future success and feasibility from hearing the State Street, King, Sainsbury’s Bank and Citi data leader’s debate
Join our distinguished speaker panel and your Chief Data Officer colleagues to benchmark the maturity of your data management strategies, and build a successful and future-proof road map for your enterprise data management.