Data Science Congress 2017
5 June 2017
8 June 2017
CIDCO Convention Centre, Mumbai, India
Discount code for 20% off: 7wdata_DSC2017
DSC is a three-day conference and one day workshop being curated by Aegis School of Data Science, with about 4000+ delegates from different industries and business functional areas in Mumbai. Our goal is to provide a platform for the data scientists, big data professionals, business analysts, cognitive computing experts, CIOs, CXOs to network and exchange ideas on best practices, innovations, data products, solutions in different industries.
Theme of DSC 2017
The confluence of Analytics, Big Data, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, IoT, Cognitive Computing and Cyber Security.
Key Speakers at Data Science Congress 2017
- Head Big Data Initiative, Govt. Of India
- 1st Chief Data Officer Title
- Chief Data Officer, Reserve Bank Of India
- Director Machine Learning and AI, Sony Playstation
- Head Data Analytics Cell, NITI Aayog (Former known as Indian Planning Commission), Govt. Of India
- Chief Data Scientist & Director Advanced Analytics, SAP
- Head Data Science, Reliance Jio
- CIO, Fortis
- Group CIO, Jindal Steel and Power
- CIO, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital; Secretary, Member of the Board of Directors of the HIMSS APAC India Chapter.
- VP & CIO, Arvind Life Style Brands
- Head IT, Narayana Hrudayalaya
- CEO, Tata Insights and Quants (Division of Tata Group)
- CTO, Vodafone Business Services
- Data Science Leader AIG Science
- Chief Security Officer, Huawei Telecom
- Chief Strategy Officer, Fractal Analytics
- Managing Director, Data Science, Accenture
- Vice President Data Science, Make My Trip
- Author, National Security Expert and Crime Investigator & Deputy CTO, Tech Mahindra
We have more speaker listed on our website www.datasciencecongress.com/speakers/
Why Data Science Congress?
After talking to a lot of industry leaders from both users and tech vendors side, we realised that there is whole a lot of clutter around the Data Science, Big Data, Analytics, ML, AI, Cognitive, Deep learning and Cyber Security. Leaders are talking a lot about it but real deployment is not going much beyond POCs. And the major reasons observed are a lack of awareness; knowledge; shortage of skills and off course tech vendors and users both are not able to bring real use cases resulting in tangible measurable outcomes.
At Aegis we realised that there is a need to create a platform for dialogue, knowledge, best practices, innovations and uses cases sharing among the practitioners; startups doing breakthrough innovation; algorithm development researchers (including leading academics); data scientist; technology vendors; product, services and solution providers. We also invite several leaders from various industries to present at the conference to foster a cross-breeding of ideas.
DSC key features
• Key Talk: The key talk will be delivered by the founders of technologies, Chief Data Officers, Data Science Evangelist and Key Data Scientist in the industry. We have announced the first list of speaker you may like to visit Key Talk: The key talk will be delivered by the founders of technologies, Chief Data Officers, Data Science Evangelist and Key Data Scientist in the industry. We have announced the first list of speaker you may like to visit www.datasciencecongress.com/speakers
• Panel discussion: Panels are designed around issues, challenges, uses cases in various industries like Banking, Telecom, Health, Manufacturing, Media & Entertainment. Panellist are CXOs of respective industries, Tech Vendors, Data scientist, Analytics head and experts.
• Startup Pitch Aspiring entrepreneurs in Big Data and Analytics domain will pitch their product/solution to a panel of investors and persuade them to invest in their product/solution. Each nominated startups will get 10 minutes of pitch slot.
• Expo DSC will exhibit the most disruptive big data analytics technology companies and face to face meeting with top prospects.
• Product Demonstration Companies in Analytics, Big Data, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, IoT, Cyber Security and Cognitive Computing irrespective of Large, mid-size or startup will live demonstrate their products.
• Research work presentation DSC invites researchers, scholars and authors to submit their original and unpublished work that demonstrate current research using big data analytics, computational intelligence, Machine learning, NLP, Data Mining and other intelligent computing techniques and their applications in science, technology, business and commerce to publish in the peer-reviewed international research journal.
• Workshop includes tools and tutorials on Machine learning using R language, Building recommendation system using live data, BigData with Apache Spark, Information Retrieval using Elastic Search, Natural Language Processing for Text Analytics, Hadoop and wider range of topic on 5 June 2017
• The Data Night DSC Data night is business networking platform only for the key discussion maker and CXOs of different industries.
Who will be Attending DSC
Government stakeholders/ influencers, Decision-makers, Business Owners, CEO, SVP/VP, C-Level, Director, Investors, VCs, Manager, Business Executives, Analysts, Project managers, Analytics managers, Data Scientist, Statistician, Marketing, human resources, Developers, Architects, Data Science explorers, Professional Services, Data Analyst, BI Developer/Architect, QA, Performance Engineers, Data Warehouse Professional, Sales, Pre Sales, Technical Marketing, PM, Teaching Staff, Delivery Manager.
Telecom, Retail, Banking, Oil and Gas, Manufacturing, E-commerce, health care, IT&SW, Insurance, Consulting, Education, sports, media, Government etc
Business Functional Areas
HR, Sales, Marketing, Operations, IT, Legal, Customer service
5 June 2017 – Workshop
6 June to 8 June 2017 – Conference
6 June to 8 June 2017 – Startup Investment Pitch
6 June to 8 June 2017 – Product Demonstration
6 June to 8 June 2017 – Exhibition
6 June to 8 June 2017 – Research work presentation
6 June 2017 – The Data Night
CIDCO Convention Center, Navi Mumbai
10:00 AM to 6:30 PM (All three days)
10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (5 June 2017)
The Data Night Timing:
7:00 PM to 10:00 PM (6 June 2017)